Monday, June 16, 2008

Making this Private

Hey all you bloggers! Sorry, I know I've been VERY absent the last few months. It all started because life was too hectic and crazy to blog and then I got a little nervous about the privacy matter so I haven't written. In short, I'd like to make this private. I know in order to do that I need to get all your sign in info or emails and I don't have many of those. After posting this I'll check very frequently throughout the day to get your information should you choose to post it and then after a quick response from me you can take it off. Alrighty? Hope this works! If anyone has any better ideas I'd love to have them! Thanks!

7 comments:

The Basil's said...

thanks for the posts. i just deleted the other ones to keep their info private! thanks, keep em coming, because I don't have many emails.

John, Jess, Ellie, Cade, Eden & Scarlett said...

I'd love an invite--jessgowdy@gmail.com

AshleeMattMaxJack said...

Where are you?

Jacque said...

Alright!!! You're prego!:)I am assuming seeing as how you are ALWAYS looking fit , but you had a prego belly the other night. CONGRATS! I hardly got to talk to you, but you look adorable, as always.

AshleeMattMaxJack said...

You are PREGNANT?!? I think that you have been away from your blog for long enough! I miss yoU!!!!

Emily said...

i'd love to see your blog! emmzy.lou83@htoamil.com

KaRLie said...

Hey this is Karlie (Coles) Wilson. It's so fun to see your family! Hope all is well with you. You have such a cute baby!!