Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Lake Powell

Last Friday morning we headed down to Bullfrog and then came back Saturday night. It was a short trip, but it was a lot of fun. It was Megan's first time on the boat and she wasn't so sure about the bumpy ride(if you can see in the picture she had an iron grip on the boat), but she adjusted quickly and was a great little boater. She has really become a great little girl. I mean, she was always great, but she is starting to sleep so well and is so fun when she's awake. She giggles and smiles all the time, we can't get enough of her. She even got in the water a little bit. As you can see Mark and I also tried our hands at a little surfing (I spared you the pictures of me flashing my bright white legs) and just pretty much enjoyed a few days in the sun and water with my family. It was a lot of fun and I'm glad we got to go down.







P.S. Way to go Spencer (my sponsored wakeboarding brother) on his "slayer" wakeboarding skills! He is amazing and so fun to watch. We each took a turn riding backwards on the tube about 10 ft in front of him wakeboarding and got an awsome front row seat to the Spencer show.

4 comments:

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Looks like you guys had fun in Lake powell. I think Megan looks so cute in her lifevest!

AshleeMattMaxJack said...

Oh my gosh- is that really Spencer????? That makes me feel old . . . .

Sarah C. said...

Stef,
I love that I run into you in the mornings now! You look fantastic and it sounds like you guys are doing really well. The more I looked at Megan the more I take back my comment about her looking like you - she's a little replica of your husband! But I still think she has the shape of your eyes and nose. ADORABLE!

Unknown said...

Hey you guys. Sorry it has taken me a while to get on here and say hello. Love the site. Very cute. I showed Maddy your site earlier this week when she was asking to see pictures of baby Megan. She especially likes the one of Megan in the vest and sunglasses. And of course the picture that Maddy and Kaleigh are in too :)Happy 29th to Mark also. Sorry it's a day late. We love you guys.