Wednesday, August 29, 2007

no camera!

Because I was without a camera for some time I was unable to get pictures of my graduation on August 17th, and thus forgot to post anything about it. My dad got some, but who knows when I'll be able to get my hands on those. Anyway, just wanted to let you all know that I FINALLY graduated with a BS in Home and Family Living from BYU! It was definitely and adventure to get this degree. But it was fun and I'm glad after all is said and done that I stuck to it and finished. Yay for me!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Congrats Stef! That is so awesome. I bet that feels so good to have that out of the way--so now you can just enjoy your sweet baby girl!

melimba said...

AWESOME! Congrats congrats congrats!!!! Way to be! And what a great major too! Remember all the cool things you learned, I'm sure they are all going to come in handy....well, everything but statistics. :( not fun. :) I'm so super proud of you! Golly, and your baby is such a doll. I can't figure out if she looks more like you or Mark? hmmm...i'll think on it more. thanks for your cute email. :) loved it.

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Way to go! That is awesome that you are all done! Now you will be able to just be a mom a the time, how great is that! CONGRATS!